söndag 16 oktober 2011

LAST WEEKEND

I haven't written about what I did last weekend, lazy as I am. A friend of mine from Uppsala went to Stockholm to stay at my place for one day. We met over the internet and got really close to eachother in a really short time, so we just had to meet up! We have so much in common it's almost silly. We joke about that we've been sepparated from eachother when we were very young and adopted by different familys or something because we are so alike that we could be sisters.

After I went to pick her up we went straight home to my place, but before that we just had to swing by the store and buy some candy and unhealthy junk! I made dinner for the both of us later on and we watched
Dir en grey's live DVD MACABRE TOUR. We practically talked about Dir en grey and the members the whole time she was here! I had a crazy fun time and I hope she and I can see eachother again soon!

ME AND KAMI

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar