torsdag 6 oktober 2011

SCHOOL

School today was pretty okay, me and my class have pretty much just started a project where we can decide ourselves what to do. I decided that I wanted to write about Paul Alexander Thornton, one of my favorite artists that I mentioned in my entry about my future tattoos. I actually contacted him when I got home and he seemed happy about me wanting to write about him. He gave me his email if I wanted to ask questions about him, and I sure will! I want to write about him as an artist, where it all began and where he gets his inspiration from. I'm also going to write about what he means to me and how much he inspires me with his paintings. I also want to include a couple of paintings and drawings that I will do myself kind of based of his work but with a twist of my own style. I'm really excited about this you guys don't even know!

Oh and I liked my hair today. I never have it styled like that, i pretty much flatiron it everyday but I thought it looked nice when I had blowdryed my hair so I let it be like that. The light in my room kinda destroyed the picture, it looked so much better in real life!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar