tisdag 20 september 2011

THE 3RD BIRTHDAY

I resently bought a new game for my PSP, The 3rd Birthday by Square Enix. When I saw it in the store I instantly fell in love, it looked so awesome and well detailed, and it was for a low price too! So I needed to buy it, with it I got a little book with pictures and some character info and stuff like that and also two sepparate pictures as well. I've been playing it for some time now, it's a really good game in my oppinion, but I'm stuck. There's a monster that I need to run from but it's so strong that it pretty much kills me immediately. I've tried to level up but it's not really working, it's just so damn frustraiting because I want to continue the game so bad! But I'm not giving up, I am going to beat this game!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar