torsdag 29 september 2011

TATTOOS

Okay, so in my body modifications entry I mentioned that I also would do an update about my future tattoo plans. Now I have finally decided to post an entry about it, so enjoy!

A ROSE ON THE INSIDE OF MY LEFT WRIST
This is going to be my first tattoo! I have yet to decide what style I want for the rose, soft- or sharpshaped pedals. It's hard for me to decide because I like both of them! This is going to represent my growth through the years in many different ways, becoming who I am today.

DIR EN GREY'S AUTOGRAPHS
Yeah, I've been thinking about this for a long time now. I'm not just gonna take something that's been signed for someone else, I'm gonna wait until I have my own autographs from them. Yes, they mean so much to me that I want their signatures on my skin.

A PORTRAIT OF KYO
The singer in Dir en grey of course. This man means alot to me, you guys don't even know.

A DEER SKULL ON MY BACK
When I look at deers with their big, beautiful horns I always think for myself "Wow, they look so proud and mighty.". And I kinda feel that way about myself too. I've always been proud of myself as a person, so this tattoo is going to represent that.

A JELLYFISH ON MY LEFT FOOT
This will probably be one of the few tattoos that doesn't really have a meaning behind them. Jellyfishes are one on my favorite animals, they're so beautiful! So, I want both of my feet to have like an ocean theme with lots of colours, but I don't know what to put on my right foot yet unfortunately. But I'll figure it out later on!

ART PIECE BY PAUL ALEXANDER THORNTON
I admire this artist so much, he's one of my biggest idols when it comes to art. He's such an inspiration source for me so I feel the need to put one of his beautiful paintings on my skin. He even gave me the permittion to do that, he said he would be honoured if I did it! I'm thinking about placing this on the inside of my right wrist, but we'll see about that.

A QUOTE
"You'll never know just how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.", I want this quote inked somewhere on my body. I don't know where yet, but I need it. I can't remember where it's from but it means so much to me.

So, that's about it I think. I might have forgotten something, if that's the case then I'll just put it in here as soon as I remember! I might also update this post if I come up with something else that I want!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar