lördag 17 september 2011

KITTEN

My best friend of all time Tes posted some pictures on facebook of the kitten litter that their cat Snooki had about four weeks ago. Me and her had talked about Snookie being pregnant some months ago and I said "Ooh, I hope she gets at least one yellow like her, and I hope it will be a boy too! Then I would like to have him and I'd name him Kyo!". And what do you know, Snookie gets only ONE yellow and he's the only boy in the whole litter!
IT'S FUCKING FATE I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE HIM!

So the moment I saw the pictures I called her and pretty much obsessed over him and said that I would like to have him. Tes said that I could have him, I asked how much she wanted for him and she told me I could have him for free. Guys, I don't think you understand how much I love that girl!

The only problem is my Mother. She doesn't want me to have any pets until I move out, but I don't care, I need to have him, he's so beautiful! I'm going to nag the hell out of her until she agrees to let me have him. He's my little baby and that's final!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar