onsdag 21 september 2011

BODY MODS

My lovely girlfriend came up with the idea to write about what body modifications she wants to do and I thought it was a great idea and thought that I could do the same!
You can read her entry here, she writes in swedish but you can always translate it with like google translator or something!
http://radicalsick.blogg.se/2011/september/body-mods.html

Right now I haven't really done so much actually, I have my earlobes stretched to 16mm and I have two holes over them on each ear. I also have, what you probably already have seen, a set of angelbites on my top lip and my left nostril pierced as well. And that's unfortunately it. My plans for upcoming piercings are as followed~

GET MORE IN BOTH EARS

I already have two holes on the bottom of my ears, but I also want a pair on the top ( helix ). That means there's going to be a space between these four holes, so I want another one in the middle of that space, just to fill it out. I hope you guys got that haha! And last but not least I also want tragus.

TONGUE
I have been thinking for a long time now and I've finally decided to get my tongue pierced. I want it to be placed in the middle but I want to place it a little closer to the tip of my tongue, not all the way out just furter away from the usual spot.

SMILEY
This one is placed just underneath the top lip by the gum. If you move your tongue there you will feel some kind of tissue holding the top lip conected with the gum. If you don't understand just look it up, it's kinda hard to explain!

NIPPLES

I love nipple piercings, but I have decided to get these at a later time. It almost hurts just thinking about taking these, seriously, I can't help it! But me and my girlfriend have been talking about taking them at the same time, so that'll be fun!

GENITAL
Haha, what can I say, I just love them!

DERMAL ANCHORS
I want a pair of Dermal Anchors placed just below and in the middle section of my collarbones. I want to get more of them somewhere else but I haven't figured out where I should place them yet!

And that's it! I'm looking forward to be getting all of these done in the future. Who knows, maybe I'll get other ideas for more body mods! Next time I'm thinking about doing an entry about what tattoos I want to get, so stay tuned for that!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar