lördag 24 september 2011

YESTERDAY

So, about yesterday. I did a vlog about what I was gonna do that evening so some of you guys probably know about that already. But for those who don't, I went to Stockholm City to hang out with some friends. Right when I arrived we decided to go to Camilla's place in Upplands Väsby, it's about half an hour train ride there. When we got there we decided to go to the store, buy some ice cream and whatnot, and when we got to Camilla's place we mostly just played games and talked until she felt the urge to go to bed. So me and Rasmus stayed up, continueing playing games and just hanging out. I told him I didn't want to sleep over so I thought I could take the last train home, but then I saw that I would need to change to another train and then to bus. Instead I stayed until when the first train would go the next morning. Unfortunately I missed it so I had to take the second one. The train would go 05:13 and I would be home about 07:15, when I got to bed it was about 08:00 and I can tell you guys one thing, I was tired as fuck. I woke up 16:30 the same day.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar